The World of Frida Kahlo - 1000 pieces.
Piece together the world of the genius that is Frida Kahlo in this art history jigsaw puzzle that tells the story of her life, her art and her career.
With 1000 pieces and a keepsake poster, The World of Frida Kahlo is an art puzzlers dream.
- Paintings, including Viva la Vida (Long Live Life) and Memory of the Heart
- Medical struggles from contracting polio and a tragic bus accident
- Her iconic traditional Zapotec Mexican dresses as well as Kahlo’s early career gender subverting suits
- Her husband and artist, Diego Rivera
- Family relationships and her beloved pets
- Religious and political influences
Laura Callaghan is a London-based Irish illustrator. Her work is hand-drawn using a mixture of watercolour, Indian ink and isograph pen. Clients include Tate, Adidas and MTV.
Holly Black is editor-at-large of Elephant magazine, as well as freelance writer for AnOther, The Art Newspaper and Christie’s.